End User License Agreement
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY USING THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, YOU SHALL NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
Access to this website (the “Website”) and any accompanying documentation is licensed and not sold. All materials, methods, and content is protected by copyright laws and treaties, as well as laws and treaties related to other forms of intellectual property. The company BetterTradeOff Pte Ltd or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers (collectively “BTO”) own intellectual property rights in the Website. The Licensee’s (“you” or “your”) license to access, use, copy, or change the Website is subject to these rights and to all the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”).
- License Grant
This Agreement entitles you to use a single-person access to the Website. This Agreement does not license you to access the Website from more than one device at any given time, nor a multi-user network platform, or any configuration or system of computers that allows multiple users. Please contact BTO for guidance on multiple access licensing of the Website at:
Address: 1 Pemimpin Drive, #02-01 One Pemimpin, Singapore 576151E-mail: Contact@BetterTradeOff.com
Under this Agreement you cannot assign, redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your rights to the Website without first obtaining the express written consent of BTO.
You may not use or access the Website as more than one user or from more than one computer at the same time. You may only use the Website from more than one computer or device if you have obtained the appropriate multi-usage license from BTO.
You may not access, nor allow access to another, in order to decompile, disassemble, derive, close, copy, mimic, or otherwise “reverse-engineer” the Website. You may not access, nor attempt to access, areas on the Website that have not been permissioned to you by your license.
You many not modify, translate, or create any derivative work of the Website or any related documentation.
You may not copy any part of the Website without explicit written permission from BTO.You may not combine or merge the Website (or any part thereof) to become incorporated in any other program, or arrange or create derivative works based on it.
- Other Restrictions
You may not:
- upload to, or transmit from, the Website any data file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the Website;
- impose an unnecessary burden on the service or network supporting the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorised use of the Website or its related systems or networks;
- use the Website in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame, or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any BTO staff, affiliate, or third party;
- use the Website in any manner which would be in breach of applicable laws and regulations; or
- authorise or encourage any third party to do any of the foregoing.
- You acknowledge that BTO shall not be in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive, or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of your use of the Website.
- Any use (or attempted use) of the Website in a manner other than in accordance with this EULA is a violation of rights of BTO and its licensors. If you breach any restrictions contained in this EULA, you may be subject to prosecution and damages. The terms of this EULA shall govern any upgrades of the Website provided by BTO that replaces or supplements the Website unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license, in which case the terms of that license shall govern.
- BTO will assume that any use of the Website made using your user name and password is you, and you will be responsible for any such use. For any access to the Website using your user name and password, you shall:
- use best efforts to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the Website, including keeping all passwords and user names confidential, and prevent any third party from accessing or using unauthorised user name(s), password(s) and account(s) for the Website;
- be solely responsible and liable for all activity conducted through your account(s) in connection with the Website; and
- notify BTO promptly if you become aware of or reasonably suspects any security breach, including any loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure or use of your user name(s), passwords(s), or account(s) for the Website.
- BTO is not liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of your password and your failure to comply with this section.
BTO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, in fact, or in law, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose other than as set forth in this Agreement or in the limited warranty documents provided within the Website, unless otherwise explicitly agreed to in writing by BTO.
- Data Retention and Availability
BTO makes no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or operate under your specific conditions of use. BTO makes no warranty that operation of the Website will be secure, error-free, or free from interruption. You must determine whether the Website sufficiently meets your requirements for security and uninterruptable. You bear sole responsibility for all liabilities for any loss incurred due to failure of the Website to meet your requirements. BTO will not, under any circumstances, be responsible or liable for the loss, corruption, or unavailability of data.
- Financial Recommendations or Advice
BTO is not engaged in rendering investment, tax, inheritance, business, insurance, or financial advice, nor introducing or recommending any financial product or method, and the results of using the Website must not be regarded or represented as constituting investment or financial advice, nor any financial product introduction or product recommendation.
- Data Retention and Availability
Under no circumstances shall BTO, its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable to you or any other party for indirect, consequential, special, reputational, incidental, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind (Including lost revenues or profits or loss of business) resulting from this agreement, or from the furnishing, performance, access, or use of the Website, whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, or the negligence of the Company or any other party, even if the Company is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. To the extent that the applicable jurisdiction limits BTO’s ability to disclaim any implied warranties, this disclaimer shall be effective to the maximum extent permitted.
In the event of any breach of the warranties in this Agreement, your sole remedy shall be to request BTO to correct the breach, as decided by BTO in its sole discretion as to the best method to resolve any breach and the time required to do so.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to any other conflict or choice of law provisions.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent any expressed or implied restrictions are not permitted by applicable laws, these expressed or implied restrictions shall remain in force and effect to the maximum extent permitted by such applicable laws.
We’ll take you on a tour and show you the possibilities with our solution.
BetterTradeOff Pte Ltd
One Pemimpin, #02-01
1 Pemimpin Drive, 576151 Singapore
BetterTradeOff Fintech Solutions Ltd
Unit 8,9 Level 4
Gate Precinct Building 5
Dubai International Financial Centre
P O Box 506520
Dubai, United Arab Emirates